IMPORTANCE OF INERT GAS SYSTEM:
- It is a colorless, odorless and electrically non-conductive and
non-reactive with other substances. When discharged into protected hazard, it is clear and does not
- Engineered system suitable for modular total flooding and for central
banking selector valve system to protect common bank of cylinder with multiple area.
- System suitable for Telecommunication facilities, Commercial
facilities, Medical facilities, Electrical and industrial facilities, Military installation and
cultural /historic sites.
- NAFFCO inert gas suppression system available in 200 bar or 300 bar
- NAFFCO inert gas fire suppression system UL listed and FM approved.
NAFFCO Inert Gas Systems installed in
International Airport in Abu Dhabi
NAFFCO UL AND FM APPROVED